Thursday, June 14, 2012

O come Oplà

Hello everyone. My name is Teresa and I am a creative restless mind. I moved to the Netherlands from Italy 3 hears and a half ago and since then I was so lucky to make a living out of my biggest passion: art. I've been working as a freelance curator for contemporary art, collaborating with different institutions and realising a lot of projects I truly loved and engaged with. 
Lately I felt the need to experiment also with my second biggest passion: craft and handmade.
I've been wandering in the crafty and handmade world for the last 7 years, both creating items myself and supporting other people's handmade work. 
I like getting lost surfin' the internet checking handmade websites, handmade shops all over the world, spend entire days sitting in craftymarkets, meeting other creative minds, and so on. 
Finally, thanks to Roodkapje in Rotterdam (click!) I managed to get a small temporary store to sell handmade stuff I love. 
The idea of running a shop has been on my mind for a long time now and I can't wait to start this new adventure. I will be selling handmade items by a bunch of talented crafty people, and the shop will be filled with illustrations, jewels and accessories realised with different materials and techniques. Stay tuned in the next weeks for all the information, dates, and interviews with the designers. 
Follow my blog and support handmade!





0 comments:

About

My photo
Oplà is the next Minishop at Roodkapje, running from july 20th to sept 2nd. Oplà offers a selection of i(ndie)talian craft, to bring in Rotterdam a bunch of talented creative minds all the way from Italy!

Roodkapje

Roodkapje
Oplà

I ♥ my followers

Links I Love

Imaginative Bloom banner
Powered by Blogger.